93 N. Wyoming, South Orange
Sold! List Price: $1,449,000
- Bedrooms: 7, including one that has been converted to a laundry room.Full Baths: 4, including the primary en suite
Half baths: 2
Key Features & Highlights
- Au Pair or in-law suite on the first floor.
- Oversized sunken living room with stone fireplace.
- First-floor rooms flow from one to the other and directly into the garden, making it perfect for entertaining.
- Direct access to the pool deck via screened-in sun porch with floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Built-in pool with a private, fenced-in backyard.
- Oversized primary bedroom with his-and-her dressing rooms.
- Partially finished basement.
- Original leaded-glass windows in several rooms.
- 2-car attached garage.
- Loads of storage space.
2020 Taxes: $30,205.11
Perfectly perched atop Wyoming Avenue in South Orange, this unique 6-bedroom English Tudor expertly balances modern and traditional elements by marrying common Tudor country house characteristics with fresh, modern design. Spacious and light with a natural flow, the home is at once exceedingly elegant and sophisticated, while comfortable, warm, and inviting.
There is a synergistic relationship between indoor life and outdoor life at 93 North Wyoming. In the summer months enjoy a completely redone in-ground pool, offering a fully-loaded space for both large or intimate pool parties with friends. Lazy summer nights can be spent on the sun porch with cocktails or playing basketball in the driveway. In the winter, after a day of sledding down the famous slopes of nearby Floods Hill, enjoy family time, playing games, or watching movies in front of a roaring fire in the gracious yet cozy living room. To boot, the home offers NYC views throughout most of the year!
With proximity to all the delights of South Orange – town, train, the South Mountain Reservation, not to mention the much-anticipated Landmark Hospitality Group’s Beer Garden and NYC transport – 93 North Wyoming is a truly exceptional home.
- 2016 Renovated upstairs hallway bathroom
- 2016 Removed carpeting from upstairs and refinished the wood floors
- 2016 Custom-built breakfast nook with a banquet in the kitchen
- 2017 New fence put in around backyard
- 2017 Both water and steam boilers replaced
- 2018 Pool resurfaced and patio completely redone; landscaping
- 2018 Entire roof replaced
- 2019 Basement refinished
- 2019 New dryer
- 2020 Updated electrical work
- 2020 New central HVAC unit installed*
*CAC on 2nd floor. Window unit in Au Pair suite.