655 Ridgewood Rd., Maplewood
List Price: $775,000
- Total Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 2, including the primary en suite
- Half baths: 1
Key Features & Highlights:
- Open concept layout with exceptional flow throughout the entire first floor.
- Large kitchen with an abundance of storage.
- 2 unit HVAC system
- Luxurious primary en suite.
- Conveniently located laundry on the second floor.
- Large, oversized basement with high ceilings – many possibilities for additional living space.
- Convenient mobility! Located very close to all the delights of Maplewood Village and NYC transport.
2020 Taxes: $21,107.98
A Newer Construction Home With Impeccable Comfort & Charm
This Maplewood center-hall colonial stunner is the unicorn you have been looking for. Built in 2001, it has all the desirable perks and style of open-concept living with plenty of room for the whole family to enjoy. It offers soaring ceilings and unusually spacious rooms flooded with light.
The first floor features an easy flow between living spaces from the formal dining room, gourmet kitchen and gracious living room to the generously sized, versatile bonus space – think office, studio, or playroom.
The second floor offers well-sized, airy bedrooms and a peaceful, oversized primary en suite with a luxurious oversized bath and a walk-in closet.
All of this plus close proximity to Maplewood Village with its shops, eateries, and NYC transport!