34 Oakland Road, Maplewood (Rental Listing)
List Price: $5,500
- Total Rooms: 10
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 2, including the primary en suite
- Half baths: 2
Key Features & Highlights
- 4 beds and 2.2 baths including primary en suite
- Traditional English Tudor charm with modern updates
- Lush, professionally landscaped property
- Sunroom with floor-to-ceiling built-ins opening to patio/deck
- Gracious backyard
- Central air
- Close proximity to town and NYC transport
English Countryside Gem
This English countryside gem is a commuter’s dream, sitting on bucolic grounds a stone’s throw from quaint Maplewood Village, the NYC-direct train, local schools, and all that Maplewood has to offer! With 4 beds and 2 full / 2 half baths, this Tudor receives ample light and manages to balance the charm of tradition with clean-lined modernity. Offering a fully finished basement, beautifully renovated baths, an en-suite primary, delightful original detail throughout, and a sunroom with floor-to-ceiling built-ins that opens to a lush pastoral property with majestic trees and mature flora, this home is the perfect fit for those wanting to sample the best of Maplewood life.
Please note: photos were taken when owners occupied the property with their furnishings.
Rental terms are here. Contact Lisa and Carla (see below) for further information.